From products to services, Casstar is beside you
KSD-538 Two-component mold glue
I. Product Features:
KSD-538 mold glue can be made into a soft rubber mold with high strength, good elasticity and good mold release. It has more reliable durability and higher precision simulation than the commonly used metal, wood or plaster mold. More simple molding process. Fully in line with EU ROHS directive requirements.
II. Typical Applications:
1. Casting of unsaturated resin and polyester resin, polyurethane (PU resin), paraffin, gypsum, low melting point alloy, etc.;
2. Reproduction of handicrafts and artworks, as well as the manufacture of synthetic wood, photo frames, frames, furniture parts, architectural decorations, and shoe molds;
3. The metal mold or sand mold can be made by turning the model.
III. Executive Standard:Q/KSD 018-2018
IV. How to Use
1. Control of the amount of silicone oil added: The addition of silicone oil is mainly to control the viscosity. The viscosity of Costar's mold glue is moderate. When the mold filling process is used, the amount of silicone oil is generally controlled within 10%, and the viscosity is suitable to meet the process requirements. After the silicone oil is added, the hardness of the formed mold will become smaller, and the tear resistance will be slightly reduced;
2. Control of the amount of B component added: The amount of the curing agent added is added in the proportions indicated in the above table. The customer can adjust according to the process conditions: B component is added a little more, and the curing speed will be faster. In winter, due to low temperature and slow curing speed, it is necessary to add more. The mold should be fully cured and used (usually 8 to 12 hours at room temperature and longer in winter), so that the service life of the mold will be longer;
3. Storage of components A and B: Store in a cool dry environment. The B component should be used up as much as possible. If there is any remaining, the cap should be tightened immediately and stored in a sealed condition. A small amount of precipitate in component B does not affect the use;
4. The B component is colorless or slightly pale yellow. The color may gradually turn yellow or slightly settle with time, but it does not affect the use of the product.
1. General soft mold production method: There are two common methods for preparing silicone rubber soft mold: a. Casting method (filling mold): The prototype is directly buried in the mold glue, and the prototype is taken out after vulcanization to obtain a silicone rubber negative mold. b. Layered (brushing): that is, coating a certain thickness of the mold layer on the surface of the prototype, and then using resin or gypsum to reinforce the surface of the silicone rubber. This method can greatly reduce the amount of mold glue and reduce production. Cost while reducing the quality of the negative mold. The silicone rubber negative mold is formed, and the material to be cast (such as liquid resin and gypsum) is injected into the female mold to form a replica;
The production of silicone rubber casting mold and resin replica is as follows:
2. The method of turning the mold to the mold: the prototype is first made of silicone rubber, and then the resin, paraffin or gypsum is injected into the negative mold to make a prototype replica, and the latter is used to make a simple metal mold or sand mold. Used to copy products;
3. High-precision soft mold manufacturing method: Firstly, a vacuum casting molding device is used to first make a high-precision silicone rubber negative mold, and the negative mold is moved into a vacuum chamber, and a liquid resin is injected under vacuum to fill the fine portion, thereby making high. Precision resin product. This method is suitable for the production of resin molded samples, small batches of resin parts and automotive, home appliances and office machine parts.
26Kg / set. (A component 25Kg + B component 1Kg)
1. Store in a cool dry place with a storage period of 9 months (at 28 ° C);
2. The product is non-dangerous and can be transported as general chemicals;
3. The A and B components of the colloid must be sealed and stored, and carefully leaked during transportation!
4. Products that exceed the shelf life should be confirmed before use.
TEL：+86 576 84882118
FAX：+86 576 84833969
ADD： No 172 Yuandian Load，Yuanqiao
Industrial Zone, Huangyan，Taizhou, Zhejiang