From products to services, Casstar is beside you
KSD-533 Silicone elastic architectural coating
KSD-533 Elastic Architectural Coatings is a high performance silicone coating designed for the waterproofing and decorative protection of building surfaces. Its main component is silicone polymer, non-toxic and tasteless. The coating has good adhesion to cement wall and glass and other building surfaces. After curing, it forms a strong hydrophobic elastic coating film. The cured film has excellent resistance. Weathering, salt spray, high gloss, easy to clean and wash. The coating is particularly suitable for waterproof coating and decorative protection of residential quarters, underground parking lots, interior walls and exterior walls of industrial plants.
I.the main characteristics of the product
1. The coating construction process is simple, the coating film is cured at room temperature, easy to repair, non-toxic and environmentally friendly;
2. The cured coating film adheres firmly to the surface of the cement wall, glass, ceramics, etc.;
3, excellent anti-aging properties, excellent color retention and light retention;
4. The paint film has good flexibility and strong adaptability to cracking and stretching of the substrate;
5, the paint film is strong and hydrophobic, and it maintains excellent water and moisture resistance and easy cleaning function.
II. the implementation of standards Q / KSD 012-2018
III. coating substrate and environmental requirements
1. The surface of cement, ceramics and other buildings must be clean, dry, free of oil stains, no floating dust, no mildew, no crisp, peeling, shelling and chalking;
2, the substrate temperature must be maintained above 5 ° C and at least 3 ° C above the dew point;
3. The relative humidity during coating and coating curing should be between 40% and 80%;
4, the substrate moisture content is less than 10%, PH is less than 10;
5, the substrate should be flat, uniform hair, no cracks, no obvious joints, no obvious bumps.
IV. paint construction
1. Preparation before painting
Before painting, you should understand the performance of the coating and the construction method, and select and determine the appropriate coating tools according to different construction requirements. According to the construction environment conditions, construction methods, coated materials and film thickness requirements, etc., the appropriate diluent can be used for appropriate dilution. If the coating is found to have crusts or small clots, it should be filtered using a 100-200 mesh screen. All paint must be stored in a sealed condition.
(1) Air spray: It is recommended that the nozzle has a hole diameter of 1.5-2 mm and the discharge pressure is 0.3-0.5 MPa. The actual coating should be applied first and then left and right, or first and right, then up and down. The spray gun and the substrate surface should be maintained at a horizontal distance, and the spray gun should be prevented from making a high distance or curved wave;
(2) High pressure airless spraying: This is the fastest coating method and a thicker coating can be obtained. In order to achieve the specified coating thickness, it is preferable to use an airless spray construction method. In the actual painting, the vertical and horizontal spraying methods of up, down, left and right, or first and right, and then up and down should be used. The use of airless spray requires a higher skill. The spray gun and the surface to be coated should be maintained at a horizontal distance. The spray gun should be prevented from swinging at a high distance or curved.
(3) Brushing/rolling: Use paint brush or pile roller for construction. Pay attention to uniform brushing and do not leave bristles and fluff.
(4) Tool cleaning: After the construction is completed, the brush, fluff roller and spray gun used in the construction should be cleaned immediately with organic solvents such as butyl acetate and 120# gasoline. It is not easy to clean after the coating is cured.
V. Construction precautions
1. All tools and utensils used in the construction must be washed and dried beforehand. It is strictly forbidden to bring dust, grease and other impurities into the paint;
2. When painting outdoors, it is not suitable for construction when it is rainy, foggy, above 5 winds and other bad weather;
3. The paint should be stirred evenly before use.
4. During the construction process, it is necessary to strengthen the protection of finished products and take practical protective measures. For the separation of color separation parts and other decorative materials, it is necessary to apply tape or textured paper to avoid coating contamination without painting. Careful contamination should be cleaned up immediately.
TEL：+86 576 84882118
FAX：+86 576 84833969
ADD： No 172 Yuandian Load，Yuanqiao
Industrial Zone, Huangyan，Taizhou, Zhejiang