From products to services, Casstar is beside you
KSD-531 Silicone metal anticorrosive coating
KSD-531 Silicone Metal Anticorrosive Coating is a high performance silicone coating designed for corrosion protection of metal surfaces. KSD-531 is a self-leveling coating suitable for brushing, roller coating and spray coating. It forms a smooth coating after curing.
KSD-531 silicone metal anticorrosive coating has good adhesion to metal and forms a strong hydrophobic coating after curing. The cured film has excellent weathering resistance, salt spray resistance, high and low temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance. Excellent performance. The coating is suitable for anti-corrosion treatment of metal surfaces such as steel structures, aluminum alloy profiles and color steel plates, as well as surface treatments requiring high salt spray resistance in marine engineering, shipbuilding industry and petrochemical industry.
I. the main characteristics of the product
1. The coating construction process is simple, the film is cured at room temperature, easy to repair, non-toxic and environmentally friendly;
2. The cured coating film adheres firmly to the surface of the metal substrate such as steel;
3. The paint film is highly hydrophobic and lasts for excellent resistance to water, moisture and corrosion.
II. the implementation of the standard: Q / KSD 012-2018
III. coating substrate and environmental requirements
1. The metal surface must be clean, dry, rust-free, free of oil, and free of dust;
2. Metal surfaces such as coatings and lacquer layers should ensure adequate adhesion;
3. The substrate temperature must be maintained above 5 ° C and at least 3 ° C above the dew point;
4. The relative humidity during coating and coating curing should be between 40% and 80%.
IV. paint construction
1. Preparation before painting
Before painting, you should understand the performance of the coating and the construction method, and select and determine the appropriate coating tools according to different construction requirements. According to the construction environment conditions, construction methods, coated materials and film thickness requirements, etc., the appropriate diluent can be used for appropriate dilution. If the coating is found to have crusts or small clots, it should be filtered using a 100-200 mesh screen. All paint must be stored in a sealed condition.
(1) Air spray: It is recommended that the nozzle has a hole diameter of 1.5-2 mm and the discharge pressure is 0.3-0.5 MPa. The actual coating should be applied first and then left and right, or first and right, then up and down. The spray gun and the substrate surface should be maintained at a horizontal distance, and the spray gun should be prevented from making a high distance or curved wave;
(2) High pressure airless spraying: This is the fastest coating method and a thicker coating can be obtained. In order to achieve the specified coating thickness, it is preferable to use an airless spray construction method. In the actual painting, the vertical and horizontal spraying methods of up, down, left and right, or first and right, and then up and down should be used. The use of airless spray requires a higher skill. The spray gun and the surface to be coated should be maintained at a horizontal distance. The spray gun should be prevented from swinging at a high distance or curved.
(3) Brushing/rolling: Use paint brush or pile roller for construction. Pay attention to uniform brushing and do not leave bristles and fluff.
(4) Tool cleaning: After the construction is completed, the brush, fluff roller and spray gun used in the construction should be cleaned immediately with organic solvents such as butyl acetate and 120# gasoline. It is not easy to clean after the coating is cured.
V. Construction precautions
1. All tools and utensils used in the construction must be washed and dried beforehand. It is strictly forbidden to bring dust, grease and other impurities into the paint;
2. When painting outdoors, it is not suitable for construction when it is rainy, foggy, above 5 winds and other bad weather;
3. The paint should be stirred evenly before use.
4. During the construction process, it is necessary to strengthen the protection of finished products and take practical protective measures. For the separation of color separation parts and other decorative materials, it is necessary to apply tape or textured paper to avoid coating contamination without painting. Careful contamination should be cleaned up immediately.
TEL：+86 576 84882118
FAX：+86 576 84833969
ADD： No 172 Yuandian Load，Yuanqiao
Industrial Zone, Huangyan，Taizhou, Zhejiang