From products to services, Casstar is beside you
KSD-28 Series self-adhesive two-component silicone sealant
I. product characteristics:
1. KSD-28 series self-adhesive two-component silicone sealant. The product consists of two components, A and B. The A/B component is mixed in a ratio of 1:1 (volume ratio) and automatically vulcanized into an elastomer at room temperature;
2. No need for primer coating, the vulcanized sealant is firmly bonded to most substrates such as metal, ceramic, glass, concrete, etc., and the bonded parts of the elastomer can withstand large displacement;
3, has excellent high temperature resistance, long-term working temperature range -50 ° C ~ +200 ° C; weathering aging, long-term tolerance to sunlight, ultraviolet light, ozone, rain and snow are not damaged; good water resistance, long-term resistance Scoured by fresh water or sea water.
II.the model category:
1. KSD-281 self-adhesive two-component silicone sealant (non-collapse, volume ratio: 1:1)
2, KSD-282 self-adhesive two-component silicone sealant (self-leveling, volume ratio: 1:1)
3, KSD-285 self-adhesive two-component silicone sealant (high modulus, volume ratio: 1:1)
4, KSD-286 self-adhesive two-component silicone sealant (low modulus, volume ratio: 1:1)
III. the basic use:
1. KSD-28 series silicone sealant is suitable for bonding and sealing of transportation, hydraulic engineering and fabricated building joints. For example, the filling of concrete pavement joints such as airport runways and highways; the sealing and sealing of joints of bridges, tunnels, culverts and underground pipe joints, and the protection against freezing and thawing; the dams, cofferdams and slope protection of reservoirs and rivers Filling, sealing and sealing of gaps between onshore and underwater concrete members such as culverts. Suitable bonded substrates may be concrete/concrete, concrete/steel, steel/steel, aluminum alloy/aluminum alloy, glass/glass, aluminum alloy/glass, steel/glass, etc.;
2. KSD-28 series silicone sealant can be used for initial bonding and sealing of joints of new building components. It can achieve long-term sealing and prolong the service life of building components. It is also suitable for maintenance and repair of joints of old building components. Can compensate for certain defects of the original composite component, or repair the joint seal that fails with other assembly materials;
3. KSD-28 series silicone rubber includes four types of products. The characteristics of different models are slightly different, which are suitable for different applications and achieve different effects. Among them, KSD-281 and KSD-282 are of the same medium modulus type, and the viscosity of the rubber is moderate, which is convenient for on-site construction and application of the construction site. The vulcanized silicone rubber has good mechanical strength and is widely used in dams, cofferdams, slope protection, The filling and sealing of joints of various building components such as culverts and tunnels, the difference between the two is the flow properties of the mixed silicone rubber material. The KSD-281 type has thixotropic properties, and the mixed silicone rubber material is injected into the gap of the building components to maintain proper flow. The mixed silicone rubber material without the subsequent glue pushing is not sag in the original position. This non-collapse characteristic is especially suitable for the filling construction of the joints in the vertical direction and the top suspension part; KSD-282 has Self-leveling performance, the mixed silicone rubber material still maintains good fluidity for a period of time after being injected into the gap of the building component. This self-leveling property is especially suitable for the glue construction in narrow gaps or curved gaps. KSD-285 type silicone rubber material has large viscosity and thixotropic property. The vulcanized silicone rubber has high strength and hardness. The expansion joint with its adhesive seal can withstand high water pressure. This type of silicone rubber is mainly used for reservoirs. High dam joint seals and other specific applications requiring high strength bond seals. KSD-286 is a low modulus type. The silicone rubber material has good viscosity and low fluidity. The vulcanized silicone rubber has a low modulus and low elongation. This type of silicone rubber is mainly used for joint filling and fragility with large displacement and displacement. Potting protection of components.
KSD-281 room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber can be used for initial bonding and sealing of new building component joints, providing long-term safety seal protection, extending the service life of buildings, and also suitable for maintenance and repair of old building component joints. Some defects in the original composite member, or repairing the joint seal of the building material that failed with other assembly materials.
IV. in line with the standard: T / CSTM 00025-2019
V.the method of use:
KSD-28 series silicone sealant is a two-component package of A and B. It is necessary to mix the equal volume of A and B two-component silicone rubber and then inject and seal. The mixing is done by a special glue gun or glue machine, which can be directly inserted into the construction site to complete the filling seal.
VI. use restrictions:
1. It is not suitable for materials that seep out grease, plasticizer or solvent, such as the surface of oil-impregnated wood;
2, should not be used for frosted or wet surfaces;
3. When the surface temperature of the material is lower than 10 °C or exceeds 40 °C, it is not suitable for construction;
4, KSD-28 series ketone sealant must be applied under traffic road surface to avoid traffic wear or scratch damage. The silicone sealant impregnated in the seam shall not be in contact with or exceed its carrying capacity;
5. This product has never been used for medical or pharmaceutical applications.
VII.packaging and specifications
KSD-28 series silicone sealant is packaged in the following specifications:
Component A: 200mL plastic tube 20 L plastic barrel B component: 200mL plastic tube 20 L plastic barrel
VIII. Storage and transportation:
This product should be stored in a cool dry place below 27 °C to keep the packaging container closed. The product is valid for 6 months from the date of manufacture; this product is shipped as non-dangerous goods.
TEL：+86 576 84882118
FAX：+86 576 84833969
ADD： No 172 Yuandian Load，Yuanqiao
Industrial Zone, Huangyan，Taizhou, Zhejiang