I. Product Features:
1. KSD-9530 one-component silicone adhesive sealant is cured at room temperature;
2. It’s featured by fast curing speed, low volatilization, no corrosion to materials and no release of irritant gas;
3. It has excellent electrical performance and good heat resistance, and can be used for a long time in the temperature range of-60 to 200℃;
4. No other primer is needed, and the adhesive force to most metals, plastics, ceramics and glass is good;
5. It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, moisture resistance and other anti-aging properties, good airtight performance, anti-UV, good durability, and shock resistance.
II. Typical Applications:
1. Bonding and sealing for industrial applications such as instruments, electronic appliances (induction cooker, microwave oven, etc.) and machinery;
2. Bonding and sealing in many other applicable fields.
III. Executive Standard:Q/KSD 002-2018
IV. How to Use:
1. Substrate surface: dry, clean and free of stress, dust and oil stains;
2. Apply glue: Cut off the rubber tube cap, squeeze the glue solution onto the cleaned surface to make it evenly distributed, and close and fix the glued surface;
3. Test before use to determine curing and bonding conditions;
4. Curing: Place the glued or sealed parts in air to allow them to cure naturally. The curing is from the surface to the inside. The glue will be cured to a depth of about 2-4mm in about 24 hours (temperature: 25℃ and relative humidity: 55%). If the position is deep, especially in the position that is not easy to contact with air, the time for complete curing will be prolonged. If the temperature is lower, the curing time will also be prolonged. Before further treatment or packaging the bonded parts, it is recommended that the user wait long enough so that the fastness and integrity of the bonding will not be affected.。
V.matters needing attention:
1. After the operation is completed, the unused glue shall be capped immediately, and sealed and stored.
2. When it is used again, if there is a little crust on the sealing part, it can be removed without affecting the normal use. During the storage process, a small amount of curing may occur at the nozzle, which can be used normally without affecting the performance after being removed.
KSD-9530, 310ml/piece, 25KG/ barrel, 240KG/ barrel; or packaged according to customer's requirements
Ⅶ.Storage and Transportation：
1. Be stored in a cool and dry place for 9 months (below 28℃);
2. This product is non-hazardous and can be transported as general chemicals.
3. The product shall be sealed and stored to avoid extrusion and collision during transportation.
4. Products exceeding the storage period shall be inspected and confirmed to be free from abnormality before use.