I. Product Features:
1, easy to use: can be easily extruded under a wide temperature, relying on moisture in the air to form an excellent, durable elastic silicone rubber;
2, neutral curing, non-corrosive to metal, coated glass and other building materials, widely used;
3, good adhesion, excellent adhesion to most building materials;
4, excellent weathering resistance, superior tensile and compression recovery;
5. Good compatibility with other silicone adhesives.
II. Basic use:
Neutral standard door and window sealant is suitable for many other purposes such as building doors and windows, glass installation and so on.
III. Compliance with standards: JC/T485-2007
IV. How to use:
1. Neutral standard door and window sealant does not need to be primed and has excellent adhesion to most building materials. The product must be tested for compatibility and adhesion with the material to be bonded before use.
2, surface cleaning: remove all grease, dust, moisture, paint residue, residual sealant, assembly accessories and protective coating left on the bonding surface.
V. Usage restrictions:
1. It is not suitable for materials that seep out grease, plasticizer or solvent, such as the surface of oil-impregnated wood;
2, should not be used in tight airtight places, because silicone structural adhesives need to absorb moisture in the air to cure;
3. Not suitable for frosted or wet surfaces;
4. It should not be used in places where water is continuously immersed or where it is wet all year round;
5. When the surface temperature of the material is lower than 10 °C or exceeds 40 °C, it is not suitable for construction.
VI. Net capacity: 300ML/320ML/590ML
VII. Storage and expiration date:
Neutral standard door and window sealant should be stored in a sealed container below 30 ° C, and its service life is 9 months after the date of manufacture.